Welcome to www.flexbygrosvenor.com. This privacy notice sets out how Grosvenor obtains, uses and protects your personal information that you provide to us, or that is otherwise obtained or generated by us, in connection with accessing this website. For the purpose of this privacy notice (unless expressly stated, or the context requires, otherwise), ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refers to Grosvenor, and ‘you’ refers to you the website visitor. Please be sure to read this entire privacy notice before using or submitting information to this site.
This privacy notice explains the following:
- what personal information we may collect from you;
- how we keep your personal information safe;
- what we may use your personal information for;
- who we may share your personal information with; and
- your rights regarding your personal information
If you are applying for a role within Grosvenor then please read the separate 'Recruitment privacy notice' for information on how your personal information will be processed as part of the recruitment process.
If you contact us via the Eaton Estate property mailing list, then please access the separate ‘Tenant privacy notice for the Abbeystead, Eaton and Reay Forest estates’ for information on how your personal information will be processed.
1. Legal grounds for processing personal data
We will process your personal information on the grounds that it is in our legitimate interest for the effective administration of the website.
2. Personal information we may process about you
a) Information you provide us
We may receive personal information about you whenever you contact us. For example, by doing the following:
- Using and browsing our website
- Telephoning, texting, writing by post or emailing us
This information may include the following:
- Normal identification information, such as your full name, date of birth, age, and so on
- Contact information, such as your postal address, email address and telephone number
b) Information we collect about you on our website
3. Keeping your information safe
a) Where the personal information is held
We use carefully selected third parties who manage this website and provide the server. Each is subject to appropriate security and privacy obligations. Our website developer is Quba Solutions Limited and Ontinuity Limited is the web hosting provider. We will take appropriate measures to keep your information confidential and secure in accordance with our internal procedures covering the storage, access, and disclosure of information.
Please note that messages you send to us by e-mail or via any internet connection may not be secure. If you choose to send any confidential information to us by such means you do so at your own risk
b) Retention of your personal information
We retain trend data, for example how many visitors have accessed our site, the pages accessed, etc. This information does not contain any personal information. It is currently retained for 3 years.
4. What we may process your personal information for
We may use the information we collect about you to
- Improve the content of this website to ensure the content is presented in the most effective manner to you and for your computer
- Customise this website to your preferences
- Administer our website including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Any enquiries
5. Who we may share your personal information with
The third parties who hosts the website and provide support have access to your personal information. We take appropriate measures to keep your information confidential and secure.
We may share the information that you provide to us across Grosvenor, especially to answer any enquires you may make.
6. Your rights regarding the personal information you provide to us
The accuracy of the information we hold about you is important to us. Under applicable data protection legislation you have rights concerning your personal information.
- You have a right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold on you. You have a right to receive a copy of the personal information we hold on you, which we must provide to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have a right to require us to stop or to restrict our processing of your personal information. You have a right to require the erasure of personal information we hold on you once it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which the information was collected or is being processed.
- Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights. Details are in section 8.
If you have a complaint about how we manage your information please contact us using the details in section 8. If you are still not satisfied after going through our internal complaints procedure you can then complain to The Information Commissioner’s Office by telephone on 0303 123 1113 or through the following link: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/.
8. How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding any aspect of this privacy notice, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
By post: Data Protection, 70 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 3JP
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org